Plaque inside Beaumont Tower, undatedBack
Plaque inside Beaumont Tower, undated
click image to zoom
Subjects: Buildings and Facilities
Description: A dedication plaque from John and Alice Beaumont in Beaumont Tower. Under the plaque is a table with flowers and sign in books. Plaque reads, "Gift of John W. and Alice B. Beaumont, John M. Donaldson, Architect., Lee Lawrie, Sculptor. 1929. 'For who to dumb forgetfulness a prey, This pleasing, anxious being e'er resign'd. Left the warm precincts of the cheerful day. Nor cast one longing-lingering look behind?' Erected on the Site of Old College Hall."
Original Format: Black and white photograph
Resource Identifier: A005925.jpg
Rights Management: Educational use only, no other permissions given. Copyright to this resource is held by Michigan State University and is provided here for educational purposes only. It may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without written permission of the University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Contributing Institution: University Archives & Historical Collections
Relation: MSU Photograph Collection
Contributor: MSU Archives and Historical Collections
Request a Copy for Purchase