Engineering Building after the fire, 1916


Engineering Building after the fire, 1916
Engineering Building after the fire, 1916
click image to zoomclick image to zoom

Creator: Harvey
Subjects: Campus, Buildings
Description: Postcard showing the Engineering Building after the fire, 1916. Written on the back: "Total Loss Eng. Bldg." and "Olds Engineering Building Total Loss." The latter is incorrect as Olds Hall was built as a replacement to the Engineering Building following this fire. A group of people surveys what is left of the Engineering Building.
Date: March 5, 1916
Format: Image/jpg
Original Format: Postcard
Resource Identifier: A000960.jpg
Language: English
Rights Management: Educational use only, no other permissions given. Copyright to this resource is held by Michigan State University and is provided here for educational purposes only. It may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without written permission of the University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Contributing Institution: University Archives & Historical Collections, MATRIX
Relation: Postcard Collection
Contributor: MSU Archives and Historical Collections
Request a Reproduction