Title

Claude S. Bryan, 1949

Back

Claude S. Bryan, 1949
Claude S. Bryan, 1949
click image to zoomclick image to zoom

Subjects: Faculty
Description: This image is of Claude S. Bryan. Bryan was Dean of Veterinary Medicine beginning in 1947. After he took the position, Bryan pushed for the construction of a state of the art facility for the School of Veterinary Medicine, which would become Giltner Hall. Continuing the work of his predecessor, Ward Giltner, Bryan turned the School of Veterinary Medicine into one of the finest in the country. Byran Hall is named after him.
Date: 1949
Format: Image/jpg
Original Format: Black and white photograph
Resource Identifier: A006287
Language: English
Rights Management: Educational use only, no other permissions given. Copyright to this resource is held by Michigan State University and is provided here for educational purposes only. It may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without written permission of the University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.
Contributing Institution: Michigan State University Archives & Historical Collections
Relation: People Photograph Collection
Contributor: MSU Archives and Historical Collections
Request a Reproduction