Title

Timeline - 1903

Date: 1903
Title: Bacteriology Building (Marshall-Adams Hall) built
Description: The building is located on West Circle Drive and is set back from Old Botany and Eustace-Cole Hall. In honor of Dr. Charles E. Marshall, first Bacteriology Department Head and Dr. Walter Adams, distinguished economics professor the building was renamed to Marshall-Adams Hall. It houses the economics department
Related Objects:
Bacteriology Laboratory (Marshall Hall)
Image: jpg
MSU Archives and Historical Collections